Responsible for internal areas
Silvia Caironi – General Coordination
Strategy Direction responsible within the Board of Directors, directs and supervises the institutional, economic-social, administrative and communication activities of Aventura de Construir. Responsible for articulating external relationships and partnerships, focusing on work improvement and sustainability of the Association.
With more than 27 years of experience in strategic, organizational and business consulting (Italy), as well as experience in multilateral organizations (United States), as an advisor to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers and as Administrative Manager of Cáritas (emergencies and development) in Peru Graduated economist from the Catholic University of Milan, master in Project Management at George Washington University and certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2001.
Adriano Gaved – Economic and Social Development
Responsible for coordinating all technical area activities, including the training and advisory production content, studies and data analysis preparation, such as our impact assessment system.
He also oversees the institutional volunteer program.Electronic engineer and post graduated in Informatics and Automation by the Polytechnic Institute of Turin (Italy). Adriano has worked for 18 years in the telecommunications and media sector in Italy (Telecom Italia, 3) and Brazil (CEO of One Brasil, Grupo Band), and has experience in quantitative and statistical analysis, project management, teams and business management. He is currently a partner of MaisQI, a digital consulting company.
Matilde Silva – Administration
Responsible for the Institution administrative area, coordinating financial services, IT, legal and audit suppliers. Also tracks access to credit for microentrepreneurs, evaluating the best alternatives with our partners. She graduated in Social Services.
For over 10 years in Multinational following the legal area with lawyers throughout the corporate area, prosecutions and internal customer service. She has been a volunteer for more than two years at the Judicial Center for Conflict Resolution and Citizenship (CEJUSC)
Laura Arruda – Sustainability
Responsible for institutional relationship with stakeholders, in order to bring companies and institutional donors closer to our cause, and to prospect for proposals that are compatible with the purpose of the Aventura de Construir, elaborating projects (idealization, schedule, costs and impact forecast), research trends and news for the third sector.
She holds a degree in Public Relations from PUC and has a postgraduate degree in cultural management from Senac Experience in communications agency and corporate universe, basically in the Tourism, IT, Culture, Entertainment and Corporate Education areas.
Lucas Bizerra – Communication
Responsible for the visual and communicational identity of the Association. Acting supporting all areas to represent assertively and creatively the Aventura de Construir brand. Lucas acts in social networks, email marketing, video production, graphic production, presentations and support in the events production.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in Advertising and Propaganda from the Faculty of the Americas and a Multimedia Production Technician from Senac. With more than 8 years in the digital area (e-commerce and startup), he has experience as a digital marketing analyst focused on product and as a commercial analyst, working on social media analysis, CRM, customer service and digital ads creation.
- Marcelo Turri – Engenheiro Mecânico (Politécnica USP) com MBA Administração de Negócios (InSper) – https://www.linkedin.com/in/marceloturri/
- Rafael Mahfound Marcoccia – Jornalista e professor de Sociologia e Filosofia na FEI – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rafael-marcoccia-239471181/
- Silvia Caironi – Economista pela Universidade Católica de Milão, com mestrado em Gerenciamento de Projetos na George Washington University – https://www.linkedin.com/in/silvia-caironi-64339a44
- Fernando Barreto – MBA em Negócios Internacionais (USP) – https://www.linkedin.com/in/fernandobarretto/
- Carlos Otávio da Costa Silvia – Engenheiro (FEI/SP) com MBA Gestão Empresarial (FGV) – https://www.linkedin.com/in/otaviodacosta/
- Fabrizio Pellicelli – Presidente da AVSI Brasil/ Regional Manager AVSI Foundation Latin America – https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabrizio-pellicelli-51132a21/
- Ademar Lourenço – Especialista em Administração de Empresas e Economia – https://www.linkedin.com/in/lourenço-ademar-28505635/