Responsible for internal areas
Silvia Caironi – General Coordination
Economist graduated from the Catholic University of Milan in 1993, master in Project Management from George Washington University and certified in Project Management (PMP) since 2001. She has worked around the world in corporations, multilateral organizations in the United States and, in Peru, as advisor to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers and Administrative Manager of Caritas.
Because of her passion for the human, determination, boldness, direct temperament and for being motivated to make a difference, she was chosen by Fondazione Umano Progresso to found and develop the Associação Aventura de Construir. He is responsible for strategic direction together with financiers and the board, articulating external relationships and partnerships, as well as coordinating and guiding institutional activities.
He loves Brazil and believes that there is a huge creative and entrepreneurial potential that needs to be worked on and leveraged.
Raquel Santos – Technical Area: Economic and Social Development
Graduated in Social Sciences from the Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo (PUC-SP) and coordinates the technical area of ADC. Prepares and multiplies the content of training and events, developing the relationship with partners and managing the logistics of the proposed activities. It is also responsible for collecting and systematizing data for the impact assessments of projects and, together with the team, prepares reports with analysis of results and carries out the planning of future actions, identifying opportunities based on the demands of the target audience.
Franklin Menezes – Technical Area: Economic and Social Development
PhD student in Administration at the Innovation Line at UNINOVE who works at ADC with advice for microentrepreneurs, modeling and validating strategies for business sustainability.
Luiza Kormann – Technical Area: Economic and Social Development
Bachelor in International Relations, has experience with creative process conduction, design thinking methodologies and organizational structuring. She is articulator at Engajamundo’s Gender working group and mentor at the 2020’s edition of the UNICEF’s Youth Challenge (Generation Unlimited). As a researcher, she works with social control, social participation in political processes and gender. Has been published at Revista Polifonia as part of the Human Rights formation at APD (acronym for São Paulo’s Law Academy) and at Open Master (2019) as part of the formation at the School of Public Policies from Agenda Pública.
Adriano Gaved – Technical area: Socio-Environmental Impact Assessment
An electronic engineer, he has a PhD in Informatics and Automation from the Polytechnic of Turin (Italy). 18 years in the telecommunications and media sector in Italy (Telecom Italia, 3) and in Brazil (CEO of One Brasil, Band group), with experience in quantitative and statistical analysis, project management, teams and business management.
Currently a partner at maisQI, a digital consulting company. At Aventura de Construir, he is responsible for the institutional system for assessing socio-environmental impact.
From Engineer to CEO, he went through all the roles of manager in a company, however, without feeling that his work was linked to a collective and transforming result.
Now, as a consultant at AdC, he is doing the most important work he could imagine here in Brazil: supporting those who take the initiative for a worthy, dignified life.
Victor Guerra – Communication
Graduated in publicity from the Methodist University of São Paulo and in the technical course held in the same area by Senac in addition to courses in graphic design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign conducted abroad. With knowledge in SEO and AdWords, he is responsible for the Association’s communication responding for the visual identity, in addition to the contents of social networks and the ADC website.
Mayara Cabeleira – Sustainability
Bachelor and Master in Social Sciences from PUC-SP with experience in project preparation and coordination; socio-environmental impact assessments; resource mobilization, institutional sustainability and multistakeholder relationships; knowledge management and content development. As a researcher, she works with the thematic axes of the UN system that address sustainable development, human rights, inequalities and social justice, security policies, transparency and social responsibility. At ADC, she is an Opportunity and Sustainability Development Consultant.
Matilde Silva – Administration
Responsible for the administrative area of the Institution, coordinates the services of suppliers in the financial, IT, legal and audit areas. It also monitors access to credit for microentrepreneurs, evaluating the best alternatives with our partners.
He has 10 years of experience in Multinational, accompanying the legal area with lawyers in all corporate areas, powers of attorney and internal customer service.
She has a degree in Social Work and has been a volunteer for more than 2 years at the Judicial Center for Conflict Resolution and Citizenship (CEJUSC). It is not seen in any other area or activity that does not result in a change in people’s lives.
- Silvia Caironi – Economist from the Catholic University of Milan, with a master’s degree in Project Management from George Washington University;
- Marcelo Turri – Mechanical Engineer (Politécnica USP) with an MBA in Business Administration (InSper);
- Patricia Soares Molina – Head of Corporate Communication, Marketing and Social Responsibility in Latin America (ex Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Brasil), member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group;
- Rafael Mahfound Marcoccia – Journalist and professor of Sociology and Philosophy at FEI.
- Carlos Otávio da Costa Silvia – Engineer (FEI / SP) with an MBA in Business Management (FGV);
- Fabrizio Pellicelli – President of AVSI Brasil / Regional Manager AVSI Foundation Latin America;
- Ademar Lourenço – Specialist in Business Administration and Economics.
- Álvaro Manoel – Consultant in the areas of economic policy and public finance. He was a senior economist at the IMF and World Bank and worked with more than 50 countries. He was Assistant Secretary of the National Treasury and Advisor to the Minister of Planning and Professor of Economics at the University of Ceará and UNB;
- Carlos Ferreirinha – Founder and President of MCF Consultoria – Leader and reference company in Latin America on Luxury Management Intelligence and recognized as the main specialist and opinion maker of the activity;
- Cinzia Abbondio – Graduated in Foreign Literature and Literature from the Catholic University of Milan, she is the general secretary of Fondazione Umano Progresso, which finances several projects in Italy and abroad and was the foundation that gave rise to Aventura de Construir;
- Fábio Deboni – Agronomist and master in forest resources by ESALQ / USP. He is executive manager of Instituto Sabin and member of the GIFE (Group of Institutes, Foundations and Companies) Council. He has actively participated in the engagement of institutes and foundations in the field of social finance and impact business. He is the writer of several articles and is launching his new book – Impacto na Encruzilhada;
- Fernando Gomes – Economist graduated from PUC de Sâo Paulo. He has worked in investment funds and brokerages with mergers, acquisitions and company valuations. Today he works as a fullstack programmer at Casa da Web, has been a volunteer at Aventura de Construir for over a year, and has followed all events in 2019 which allowed him to experience and experience the needs of ADC and microentrepreneurs;
- Leonardo Valentinis – PhD in economic sciences and business management (Universidade Luigi Bocconi, Milano-1992). EMBA at ESADE (Barcelona-2002). Vice President Latin America – Grupo Lamberti chemical specialties;
- Martus Tavares – Economist, is Vice President of Institutional Relations at Bunge Brasil, was Minister of Planning, and Director of Brazil at the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB). He was an advisor to several public and private companies. Since 1999, she has supported the Nossa Senhora Mãe dos Homens daycare center in Ceilândia-DF;
- Percival Caropreso – Marketing and Communication Professional, working for more than 30 years in social and environmental causes. VP Latin America and Regional Creative Director (McCann-Erickson) for 14 years and founder of Sector 2 ½ in 2005: the search for the ideal fusion point between the Second and Third Sectors, for mutual results and benefits. Projects for Grupo Votorantim, ONU, Unilever, Abrinq Foundation, WWF, Pepsico, Itaú, among others;
- Selma Pantel – Director of Corporate Affairs at Banco Fator. She was a federal public servant of the Ministry of Economy for 30 years, having held several positions, including 3 years in Washington / USA at the Brazilian Board of Directors at the IDB and 1 year in the São Paulo State Government. She is an advisor to the Paulo Gontijo Institute, an institution that supports scientific work for the treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS);
- Rafael N. Fonseca – Researcher and consultant in the area of institutional and governmental relations (RIG). He is currently linked to the Graduate Program in Public Management and International Cooperation at UFPB. During the graduation in International Relations (ESPM-SP) he received the award for best CBT;
- Taynara Alves – Química (UFABC), Business and Innovation Manager (Fatec Sebrae) and founder of the startup InQuímica. McKinsey consultancy was considered one of the 20 inspiring young people in Brazil for 2020.