Mission, principles and values
To create an impact on the lives of our target audience, we have created an effective work structure to respond to the demands of micro-entrepreneurs, young people and families on the outskirts of São Paulo.
These needs are multiple and in the case of several audiences they vary. Therefore, our pillars of action are focused on adaptability, professionalism, transparency, results and impact.
Believe: our mission, principles and values were not written just to meet a standard, but in keeping with our practices!
This positioning was developed to guide our work, bringing the agility and effectiveness that this challenge calls for the reality of everyday tasks! We are fully aware of how we can improve and support the construction of hundreds of lives and, in doing so, we also build our lives and the Building Adventure.
To promote local territorial development, enabling, monitoring and enabling access to credit, aiming at human and socio-environmental transformation.
- Transparency and ethics: being clear and open in everything we do, how we do it, what results we generate with the communities, next steps
- Excellence: guarantee the highest professional standards of management
- Perseverance: never give up; be attentive, insistent and systematic
- Discipline: strictly demand the maximum from ourselves and beneficiaries
- Courage: take risks to explore challenging situations and new territories
- Flexibility: create adaptable models, without losing our essence and objectives
- A better world starts with mine a better world: it is everyone’s business
- What matters is each person: each one assumes and transforms his or her life – and that of others
- Commitment: responsible and permanent action for lasting results
- Continuous improvement and monitoring: metrics, indicators to evaluate results and corrections
- Work teamwork: protagonism is the work of many working
- Creativity and innovation: only different practices produce different results
The Building Adventure since its creation developed its methodology based on 7 pillars:
1- Starting from reality – understanding the reality of the entrepreneur and context is the starting point for identifying needs and responses nder more appropriately.
2- Generate protagonism believing in the centrality of the person – the human factor is the engine of development. For change to be achieved and to be sustainable, it is essential that people become aware of their own needs, wealth and what they need, as they become protagonists of their development.
3- Accompany the beneficiary – ADC carries out its work by individually accompanying its beneficiaries, believing in their freedom, helping to see the solution of problems and guiding in decision making. This process is a differential in relation to other institutions that offer services similar to microentrepreneurs.
4- Betting on integral human training – as they are people with weaknesses, the ADC understands that it needs to strengthen the subject. Therefore, it goes beyond technical training, proposing cultural, technological and scientific content in its training. This makes it possible to broaden horizons in the beneficiaries’ lives.
5- Acting with a G-local vision – the transformation of society is part of the positive change of the person, what we call “G-local”, since once positively impacted, it can become a multiplier and generator of changes in its surroundings , expanding the scope of transformation.
6- Act in a network and create bridges – in a subsidiary view, we develop partnerships with companies, NGOs and volunteers, who help us in all spheres of work to have tools that respond to the identified objectives.
7- Ensuring transparency and ethics – we disclose data guaranteeing access to information and transmitting credibility to different stakeholders.